You’ve got an action camera selling business, but you aren’t getting the traffic and sales you want. Chances are, there are plenty of customers out there who would love to buy your action camera products if they only knew about them!
First, you need to do your research. Find out your target customers and what they’re looking for in an action camera. Next, create content that speaks to their needs and wants. Find out what they want in a camera by asking them questions like: What’s the most important feature of an action camera? or Which words come to mind when you think about buying an action camera? Once you have a better idea of your target audience, the next step is creating content for them. And not just any kind of content—effective content! You’ll want articles that provide information on which cameras are best suited for activities like surfing or skiing. You’ll also want videos that highlight what makes specific models stand out from the rest.
- Find the right keywords
1. What is a keyword? A keyword is a word or phrase you want your website or blog post to rank for in search engine results pages (SERPs). The words you pick should be specific and relevant to your content, but also high volume and low competition. 2. Use the Google AdWords Keyword Tool. This tool will show how many people search for certain keywords on Google every month, giving you an idea of how popular they are. It’ll also let you know if there’s too much competition around that particular keyword so you can find another one instead. 3. Find synonyms for your keywords with less competition and more monthly searches than the original term.
- Optimize your website for SEO
1. Make it easy for people to find you by including keywords in your domain name, adding them in the title tags and headings, and your site’s body copy.
2. Optimize your meta description tags so that they appear when someone searches for one of your keywords or phrases.
3. Add relevant, keyword-rich content regularly. This will help Google crawl and index more pages on your site and improve the user experience and make them want to come back again and again.
- Create quality content
The first step in creating a successful search marketing strategy is understanding the commonly searched keywords. The keyword research stage helps you determine what your audience is looking for and how you can use SEO best practices to position yourself as an authority in your niche.
First, identify what keywords are relevant to your products or services. This can be done using tools like Google’s Keyword Tool and the YouTube autocomplete feature (if you sell videos). Then, ensure that these keywords are used throughout the content of your website, both in titles and on individual pages.
- Promote your content
One of the easiest ways to increase sales is by lowering prices, but only if your competitors don’t lower theirs first. Be sure to price reasonably, or it may hurt your profit margin and make it difficult for you to maintain the company. If a competitor lowers their prices, be sure to do so and try not to undercut them too much.
- Build links
If you are selling action cameras, one of the best ways to drive traffic and boost your sales is by harnessing the power of search engine optimization. Search engine optimization is a time-consuming process that requires patience, but it has been proven that it will return benefits for businesses.
Create content-rich pages on your site. Pages should be keyword optimized so that Google knows what they’re about and can index them appropriately. Ensure you include keywords in page titles, headings, subheadings, URLs, and sentences on the page itself.
- Monitor your results
In order to measure the progress, you’ll need to monitor your results. If you have the budget, sign up for Google Analytics and use it to track keywords to measure traffic on your site. If that’s not an option, track page views and referrers using a spreadsheet or a simple app like Google Docs. Finally, check social media sites like Facebook or Twitter for comments or shares that mention your business by name or link back to your site.
- Adjust your strategy
1. Optimize your product page by adding at least one photo that features the product in action and highlighting specific features of the camera, such as waterproof capabilities or how it is compatible with a certain phone.
2. Use keywords in your product’s name, title, and description so that customers can find your products when they search for a specific type of camera on Google or Bing.
- Keep up with the latest trends
It’s no secret that many people turn to Google before they make a purchase decision. However, if you want to rank on the first page of Google’s search results, you’ll need an SEO expert. Hiring the right SEO consultant for your business can take time and money, but the benefits are worth it. To learn more about how an expert can help your company see success online, check out this blog post from
- Hire an SEO expert
If you’re not an SEO expert, hiring one might be a good idea. Hiring someone skilled in the field like ThatWare can save you time and help you make your online store more visible on Google.