The digital age is an era of rapid change, but not all changes are good ones. That’s especially true with your search engine optimization (SEO). Search engines like Google keep getting better at figuring out what people are looking for, so to stay competitive and rank high in their results, you have to improve your SEO game, too, constantly. Here’s how you can improve your SEO strategy as a cityscape photographer
- Do solid research first
1. Set Up Site Map Page – A site map page is a list of all the web pages and all the links between them. It’s a great way to set up an easy-to-read index of your site that Google can crawl more quickly and easily.
2. Engage With Local Communities – Make it easier for people in your area to find you by joining local communities and engaging with other members.
3. Create Content That’s Useful To People In Your Area – If you’re trying to rank high in search results, content about your area or city must be top-notch, original, and relevant.
- Find and use the right keywords
1) Use your keywords in the H1 tag, title, and meta description.
2) Include at least one keyword in the first paragraph of the text on each page.
3) Add a sitemap with links to all of your pages.
4) Include a rel=canonical link on each page pointing back to the homepage URL.
5) Make sure you have an RSS feed with a feed icon on your website so that readers can subscribe and get updates when you post new content.
- Ensure keyword-rich titles and descriptions
1. Start with a keyword-rich title that includes the words cityscape photography. This will help you rank higher on search engines.
2. Make sure your website’s meta description has keywords in it, too, and that it also sounds appealing to potential customers.
3. In your post’s title, include keywords and phrases like the best or the worst so people can quickly find what they’re looking for.
- Optimize all images
Images are the most important component of any web page, and they’re often the deciding factor in whether someone will click through or leave. It’s imperative that you optimize your images with keywords before uploading them. Here are seven ways you can do this:
1) Use your site’s name as a file name
2) Include keywords in your file name
3) Write informative captions for each photo
4) Keep your image size at 800 pixels wide or less
5) Add alt text to every image
6) Don’t use more than one keyword per caption
7) Write a brief, descriptive sentence about each photo
- Promote your content across all channels
SEO is a very important part of any online business. People often search for things and want results specific to their needs. This is why it is vital that you optimize your website or blog so that it will be easier to find by search engines and your customers. Below are some tips on optimizing your cityscape photography site and ensuring you’re getting the most out of it!
– Create an account with Google Analytics: It lets you track everything from where visitors come from, what they do while there, and more. With this knowledge at your fingertips, you’ll have more power to tweak the layout or design for maximum success.
– Have social media buttons on all pages: Encourage visitors to share your content through social media sites like Facebook and Twitter–it’s free advertising!
– Use keywords in your page titles and headings: These words help search engines know your page, which makes them more likely to list your page when someone searches for related information. Try using keywords in both headlines and subheadings to attract searchers who might not notice them otherwise.
– Keep up-to-date with changes in technology and industry trends: Things change fast these days–you want to stay caught up even after even realizing it!
- Get involved in the community
You might be confused about the best way to optimize your business. The answer is simple: get involved in the community.
Become an active member on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. Sharing content and interacting with others will help grow your following and increase your visibility online. You can also post photos on Instagram or Pinterest, which have a number of powerful features that allow you to see who’s sharing your content as well as how often it’s been shared – making it easy to see what kinds of posts resonate with people and which types don’t.
-Have a unique domain name.
-Optimize your titles. -Maintain a keyword density of 4%.
-Post great content consistently.
-Create quality backlinks. -Monitor your backlinks.
-Participate in social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram if it’s a good fit for your brand.